ISD 196 Nordic Ski Team
To communicate with the ISD 196 Nordic Ski Booster Club during offseason communication, please send an email to the address email@example.com .
Coming up for ISD 196 Nordic
Interested in learning more about the ISD 196 Nordic Ski Team?
You have come to right spot!
Below you'll find key dates ahead of the start of the season. Otherwise, please got to Join Us! (look in the header at the top of the page) to start your exploration of the website to learn more about the team and season.
Our 2022/2023 Season
The season approaches, all, and the Board, coaches, and captains are planning for another great year!
While registration through My Payments Plus along with TeamSnap will not start until fall, we want to provide you with some dates.
- Registration start via MyPaymentsPlus (school district): Sometime this fall...
- Team enrollment via TeamSnap: Sometime this fall...
- Parent/skier meeting (mandatory for all interested skiers and parents): Sunday, October 30th
- Captains practice (optional to all skiers) starts Monday, October 31st
- Official season start: Monday, November 14th
- Skier bonfire and social: Friday, November 18th
- First race: Tuesday, December 6th
Additionally, we will have three restaurant fundraising nights during the season and several grocery bagging opportunities for all skiers to raise money.
We will post all dates and events HERE on this home page ahead of the team's season start!
Used gear and clothing?
Do you have used Nordic ski gear or clothing you no longer need? If so, we want to (a) help you sell off gently used items and (b) provide opportunities to our team's skiers to purchase your gear and clothing. The beginning of the season is the perfect time to do this. Go to For Sale for next steps. If you seek used gear and clothing, visit the page regularly.
Provide your feedback
Your experience matters to us, the ISD 196 Booster Club. Please share your feedback and ideas on Your Feedback.
Our skiers in action
Thank you to our sponsors!
ISD 196 Nordic Ski Booster Club