Steps to joining
There are multiple steps to joining the ISD 196 Nordic Ski Team.
Step 1: Sports physical
Be sure your skier has had a sports physical within the last 3 years, which will be needed for Step 2.
Step 2: Register your skier through the school district
Complete this step BEFORE the first day of practice.
For skiers in
- Grades 7 through 12 , register your skier via their school's My Payments Plus.
- Grade 6, you will not register your skier through the high school and will work through the coach. Contact Coach Abery at email@example.com. You will still need to complete Step 3 below.
Step 3: Enroll your skier via TeamSnap
This step adds your skier (applicable to all skiers grades 6 - 12) to the team roster in TeamSnap, where all communications will take place throughout the season. More information about Team Enrollment process is provided below.
Enrollment is complete for the 2023/2024 season.
More about the Team Enrollment form
The team enrollment form will include basic contact information for your skier and you but also
- Request that you communicate any medical conditions to Coach Abery (information kept private).
- Ask about your skier's grade, school, and previous years on the team -- all required information for the team and structure.
- Allow you to rent skis (one or two pairs) for the season from the ISD 196 Nordic Ski Booster Club.
We recommend you add a non-school email account for your skier.
Any waivers required for your skier based on your responses will be provided for electronic signature.
At the end of the form, the fees page loads with required fees and optional purchases. If you have concerns about paying Booster Club dues, please contact Emilie Berglund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booster Club dues
- Rental skis, if your skier will rent one pair or two pairs from the Booster Club
Optional purchases from the Booster Club:
- Kick wax kit
- Wax remover
Please note that TeamSnap will add a processing fee (~$10) to the invoice.
Upon completion of the form and fee payment, you will receive an email with information for accessing the TeamSnap app, the critical component for communication throughout the season. Once your skier is added to the roster (by the Booster Club), your skier will receive an email inviting them to the team.
Skiers who purchased kick wax kits and wax remover will receive them at the beginning of the season. Rental ski fittings will be added to the team schedule.
Select the Team Enrollment button below to enroll your skier.
Initially, it may seem like the parent should register him/herself, but the participant to be added is the skier.
Need help joining TeamSnap?
Go to Accepting a TeamSnap Invitation » .
ISD 196 Nordic Ski Booster Club | email: email@example.com
Head Coach: Brian Abery | email: firstname.lastname@example.org